QUESTIONS? IT'S OK WE HAVE ANSWERS
We’re one of 150+ dispensaries in Canada that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. Local municipalties have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations.
That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
Your order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed to protect and maintain your privacy. We ship using nondescript boxes with no indication of what is inside. We ship with XpressPost 2 day shipping to anywhere in Canada.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with GanjaExpress.ca
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to the shop pages in the menu above.
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart, and are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the View Cart page
- Check to see if everything looks right, if you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon. When you’re ready click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password and an account will be set up for you
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order”
- On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received
- Once we collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 9am PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 9am PST, your order will ship the next business day.
Payment is made using Interac E-transfer. If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Instructions will be provided with your online invoice and orders ship only after E-Transfer have been received. After we receive your payment, your order will be shipped 1-2 business days.
If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please visit http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
All orders are placed “on hold” until payment has been accepted.
Once you’ve placed your order, the next step in the process will be to submit an Interac E-transfer. Your order will be kept On Hold till we receive your E-transfer. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be canceled.